Does your dog...
- Lunge at dogs or people when on leash
- Growl over food or objects
- Snap at your children
- Not allow handling, nail clipping, grooming, vet care
- Shy away from outstretched hands
- Hide from strangers or family members
- Have noise phobia
- Growl, Bite, or Fight ....?
Living with an aggressive or anxious dog is no joke.
It's exhausting, stressful, overwhelming, and often embarrassing to say the least!
Not to mention... often a liability, and sometimes downright dangerous - especially
if the aggression happens within your own household
Let me help you learn what makes your dog tick and how to
disengage the time bomb!
Imagine a dog who...
- Is happy to give you a prized toy/possession
- Passes by dogs on the street without issue
- Allows and even looks forward to handling
- Makes new doggy friends
- Is relaxed around strangers
- Is happier
Let's start you and your dog on a path to a more relaxing life together